Monday, December 28, 2009

And so another work week begins!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/aquawithyellowfloral.jpg

Hello everyone! 

And so another work week begins! Before I begin, though, I hope everyone had  a fun xmas with the fam and friends!

I am still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing.  So if this is boring you to tears, I am sorry. Not too much excitement in Upstate NY. Pretty uneventful to say the least. 

With that said, there was quite a bit of excitement in Michigan. I am sure you all are tired of hearing about the Nigerian terrorist who tried to blow up a plane. Yea, me too.  So, thats why I'm not going to put my two sense in because most of you (all) won't care.  I am sure it was scary for the passengers to say the least.  And I'm sure his groin region is a little sore. 

Now on to a completely different topic. Who all out there uses social media for growing small businesses? I am sure there are a lot out there, but was just curious to see how many.  One of the challenges I have come across doing PR for a small business, is how to grow and expand their business.  Since, working there for a month now, I am getting them up to speed with social media and showing them options on which route to take.  But, I feel like there are so many more venues that I have not even considered.  If any PR professionals working for a small business has any advice, please post a comment to this post. I would like to hear from you all about the challenges you are all facing.  

Sorry if my blog is a little disjointed and all over the place, but that is just how my mind thinks. Ya gotta problem with it, you can leave!  lol jk.  

TTFN my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alex,

    I logged onto my LinkedIn for the first time in a while and saw your profile. I love the "groin region is a little sore" line. Hope all is well in Rochester.

    -Gia

    ReplyDelete